Non Laser- Saline Brow Removal: The saline method is a lot less painful in comparison to laser removal which can cause blistering or potential scar formation. Saline removal does not permanently damage the tissue like lasers do. Each session takes about 1 hour, but the full removal process can take as long as one year, as clients typically need ~3-6 sessions spaced out by 6-12 weeks each to achieve the desired lift.
* Results Vary *
PLEASE READ POLICY BELOW “BEFORE” BOOKING
Must be 18+ (not preganant, breast-feeding or diabetic)
* A $30 non-refundable deposit is required to book your appointment (below).
* Your deposit will be applied to your total and the balance is due at the time of your appointment
* Please arrive on time. There is a 15 minute grace period. After that a $20 late fee will be applied *
* No alcohol or aspirin 24 hours before your appointment
* Please have at least 2 pictures of your "brow goals"
* You will be required to wear a mask during your entire visit. If you do not have one, one will be provided
* To control sanitation no one other than yourself will be allowed to attend your appointment
* Venmo, Zelle, CashApp, Visa, MC, Discover accepted only
* Due to COVID 19, service location has been moved from salon to in-home studio.
* Please reach out 48 hours prior to reschedule, otherwise it will be considered a cancelation. There will be a $30 cancelation fee and another $50 deposit to schedule a new appointment date. *